1. DATA HOSTING SERVICES: Client understands that RTCS takes measures to insure and assure that all Client data is maintained in a secure environment and is accessible only to authorized users. Client is aware that information maintained with RTCS could be subject to interrupted access due to failures relating to software, hardware or Internet connectivity issues. Interrupted access could also be caused by malicious intent or acts of nature. Users agree to hold RTCS harmless and indemnified against any and all liability for losses or damages suffered due to situations resulting from interrupted access to Client data.
It is expressly understood and agreed that RTCS disclaims any and all warranties and liabilities with respect to services or products supplied by RTCS to Client and further disclaims any and all liability for any alleged claim, suit, or liability that arises from or relates, in whole or in part, to work contemplated by RTCS. Client agrees to hold RTCS harmless from any such claims, suits, or liabilities. It is further expressly understood and agreed that RTCS disclaims any liability for, and Client agrees to hold RTCS harmless from and against, any alleged claim, suit, or liability that relates to or arises from, in whole or in part, any cause beyond RTCS’s reasonable control including, without limitation: malicious mischief, theft, fire, flood, earthquake, labor difficulty or natural disaster.
We guarantee 99.5% service uptime.
A. The “Systems” is the computer equipment and software that is approved by RTCS and used by Customers and contains the Customers’ data and applications located in the United States with industry standard data security including data backup and password protection for authorized access.
B. “Customer Data” means the data and applications that are owned by the Customers and reside on the Systems.
C. A “Session” means an active communications connection, measured from beginning to end, between Customer or one of its users, and the Systems.
D. An “Outage” means the accumulated time during which Customer or any of its users are unable to establish a Session with the Systems, or access Customer Data for reasons other than:
1. The failure of equipment that is not fully owned, leased or managed by RTCS
2. Scheduled or emergency maintenance performed by RTCS initiative
3. Maintenance or service interruption requested by Customer
4. Customer’s acts or failure to act in a timely and/or proper manner when notified to do so by RTCS
5. Failures caused by Customer Data
An “Outage” shall not be deemed to occur upon the occurrences of routine maintenance or upon the occurrence of an act outside the control of RTCS, such as loss of power at the Customers premises or an act of nature. An Outage will be deemed to commence when RTCS has opened a “trouble ticket” to track such an Outage, and will be deemed end when RTCS has restored availability of the Systems.
3. MAINTENANCE: RTCS reserves the right to perform scheduled and emergency maintenance as needed. RTCS will make commercially reasonable efforts to inform Customer prior to performing scheduled or emergency maintenance. If such notice is not possible, RTCS shall notify Customer about such scheduled or emergency maintenance as soon as is practical.
4. THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE:
ALL THIRD PARTY PRODUCT AND COMPANY NAMES, MARKS, LOGOS AND BRANDS USED ON THE RTCS WEBSITE ARE TRADEMARKS (™) AND/OR REGISTERED TRADEMARKS (®) OF RESPECTIVE RIGHTS HOLDERS. REAL TIME CLOUD SERVICES, LLC, DOES NOT ENDORSE ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, NOR DOES IT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE QUALITY OF GOODS AND SERVICES PROVIDED BY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. FURTHER, USE OF SUCH THIRD PARTY MARKS, NAMES, LOGOS, BRANDS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES DOES NOT IMPLY ANY AFFILIATION WITH OR ENDORSEMENT BY SUCH THIRD PARTIES (EXCEPT IN CASES OF CERTIFICATION OF SERVICES). ALL THIRD PARTY MARKS, LOGOS, LABELS AND BRANDS MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED OR REUSED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSES WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE RESPECTIVE OWNERS.
REAL TIME CLOUD SERVICES, LLC, MAY USE CERTAIN THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE AND/OR SERVICES IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROVISION OF PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES IT IS IN THE BUSINESS OF PROVIDING. HOWEVER REAL TIME CLOUD SERVICES, LLC, SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION WITH ANY THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE OR SERVICES USED, OR REQUIRED TO BE USED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE RTCS WEBSITE AND/OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES IT PROVIDES. REAL TIME CLOUD SERVICES, LLC, DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY IN CONNECTION WITH ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE AND/OR SERVICES.
“VMWARE” is the registered trademark of VMware, Inc or its subsidiaries or divisions and RTCS uses one or more than one product(s) of VMware to provide services to its clients.
“MICROSOFT” is the registered trademark of Microsoft, Inc. or its subsidiaries or divisions and RTCS uses one or more than one product(s) of Microsoft to provide services to its clients.
“PARALLELS” is the registered trademark of Parallels IP Holdings GmbH or its subsidiaries or divisions and RTCS uses one or more than one product(s) of Parallels to provide services to its clients.
Real Time Cloud Services, LLC