QuickBooks Terminal Server : Multi-user Access, High Uptime, Prompt QuickBooks server Support
Hosting QuickBooks on a Terminal server or dedicated Workgroup Server can considerably enhance the way you access QuickBooks accounting applications editions such as Pro, Premier and Enterprise. RTCS QuickBooks terminal server offers technology support and engineering to provide remote access for your staff and clients. All Desktop versions of QuickBooks including QuickBooks Add-ons/ Add-ins from the year 2009 to 2013 can be provisioned on a Hosted Dedicated Workgroup Server. RTCS QuickBooks Hosting on WGS can support other applications of your choice such as tax software, CRM, MS Office and others.
RTCS Hosts the following QuickBooks versions on its dedicated WGS :
All Editions and versions of QuickBooks such as QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Enterprise can be hosted on terminal server. Detailed QuickBooks terminal server offerings include:
QuickBooks Pro Terminal server
Terminal server solution for QuickBooks Pro 2009, 10, 11, 12 and 13
QuickBooks Premier Terminal server:
All editions and versions of QuickBooks Premier Accountant from 2009, 10, 11, 12 and 13 can be hosted on terminal server.Other versions are:
* QuickBooks Industry Specific Versions 2009, 10 , 11, 12 and 13 * QuickBooks Premier Manufacturing and Wholesale Edition 2009, 10 , 11, 12 and 13 * QuickBooks Premier Contractor Edition 2009, 10, 11, 12 and 13 * QuickBooks Non-Profit Edition 2009, 10, 11, 12 and 13 * QuickBooks Premier Professional Services Edition 2009, 10, 11, 12 and 13 * QuickBooks Premier Retailers Edition 2009, 10, 11, 12 and 13
QuickBooks Enterprise Terminal server
Host All editions and versions of QuickBooks enterprise on Terminal server. * QuickBooks Enterprise Accountant Edition 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13 * QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Manufacturing and Wholesale, Contractor, Retailer, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13.
Going for QuickBooks terminal server/dedicated servers helps the client in:
- Reducing the local Infrastructure cost.
- On Terminal server QuickBooks program and database management is more easy. Multiuser facility is through the QuickBooks Terminal Server and not the local LAN network.
- No worry about upgrading the local server configuration as you does not need it. It is now QuickBooks Terminal server /dedicated server provider responsibility.
- No setup and installation worries. Clients get free setup and installation help
- No migration worries. RTCS free support is available to help clients migrate from either their local network or from a competitor’s QuickBooks Terminal Servers.