RTCS is committed to protecting your privacy. This statement includes the steps we take to protect your personal information when you visit our websites or when you submit your details through web forms or pdf forms. It describes the personal information that we collect and the purposes for which we use such information. The steps we take to protect your personal information and how you can review and correct your personal information are also covered here. By accessing our websites, you are consenting to the information collection and use practices described in this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name and job title
- Your contact information including email address, phone number and fax number
- Your demographic information such as zipcode/postcode
- Your application details and technical requirements such as Operating System and Printers being used
What we do with the information we gather
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- We may use the information to customize your server according to your interests
- We will never sell your information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
Cookies are small files that websites save to your hard disk or to your browser’s memory. We may use them to track the number of times you have visited the site, to track the number of visitors to the site, to determine and analyze visitors’ use of our sites (including the effectiveness of online advertising), to store information that you provide such as your preferences, and to store technical information useful for your interactions with our websites. We may use session cookies (cookies that are deleted when your browser session ends) to store your user ID, elements of your user profile, to facilitate your movement around our websites (particularly in connection with information searches and order placement) and other information useful in administering the session. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being placed on your computer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the features of RTCS websites or other websites that you visit. Our sites also may contain electronic images known as web beacons – sometimes called single-pixel gifs – that allow us to count the number of users who have visited those pages. We may include web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or Newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.
Our use of web analytics
RTCS uses industry standard web analytics to track web visits. You may opt out of web analytics by installing these tools on your computer.