Remote QuickBooks: FAQ's
1. How can RTCS QuickBooks remote Hosting benefit me?
If you need to access your QuickBooks data from beyond the precincts of your local network, then the QuickBooks Remote Hosting is the best and most cost-effective solution. QuickBooks Remote access facilitated through terminal server supports, all the features found on the desktop version, allows you to work on QB files simultaneously and remotely with your client thus saving your time and transportation costs and the efforts involved in exchanging files personally . Additionally, QuickBooks Hosted by RTCS supports all QB add-on applications.
2. Is there any QuickBooks edition which provides remote access?
Only QuickBooks Pro provides remote access but this is no way comparable to the QuickBooks remote Hosting services which provides you anytime anywhere access and at the same time a multi-user facility.
3. Will I be able to take copies of my files locally?
Yes, you will be able to copy all your files locally.
4. How does QuickBooks Hosting on RTCS reduce my IT infrastructure cost as well as maintenance costs?
With our Remote QuickBooks service you need to have only minimum systems reuirement to access the applications as the application are installed and run on our terminal servers. Remotely hosted QuickBooks leads to slim IT infrastructure as you do not need to invest in either server or personnel specially for maintaining your IT infrastructure as we provide you troubleshooting support. Having QuickBooks hosted with RTCS allows you to concentrate on your core business and provides significant cost savings.
5. Does Remote QuickBooks Hosting allow me to host any version of the software and does it support multiple versions for same user?
Yes, we can host any version of QuickBooks. Also, users can have remote access to multiple versions of QuickBooks. Users do need to provide proof of ownership for each and every version of QuickBooks that you intend to host on the RTCS servers.
6. Is there any compromise as far as features are concerned if I migrate to hosted QuickBooks?
No, you get all the features that you have been using on your desktop version.
7. How does performance of my hosted application vary if I use a Workgroup Server?
RTCS provides the QuickBooks remote hosting Service through Terminal Server. There is practically no difference in speed if the latest server operating systems is used, which is the case with RTCS, as we are using Windows 2003 R2 and Windows Server 2008.
8. Am I assured of data security and reliability ?
Yes, our highly protected data centers provide maximum degree of reliability and security to your data. Further, we provide dual backup of all your data for additional security. Besides password protected access, we are using the latest firewalls as well as anti-spyware programs to prevent unauthorized access and security risks.
9. What is the frequency of backup provided by RTCS?
RTCS provides daily backup at dual locations.
10. What other applications are hosted by RTCS?
Besides QuickBooks hosting we also host many accounting applications such as Peachtree, MYOB, and all popular tax software hosting such as Proseries, Lacerte, UltraTax, ATX etc.
11. Am I assured of full support?
Yes, all RTCS hosting services include 24/7 support which responds within seconds of your request via telephone or mail.
12. Is there any hidden cost to your QuickBooks Hosting service?
There is no hidden cost to our service than the prices which are declared on our website.
13. Please explain further, how remote QuickBooks Terminal Server is different from QuickBooks I have been using on my desktop.
The basic advantage of remotely hosted QuickBooks Terminal server is that in this your program is installed and runs on our Terminal Servers and you access it as any desktop application. The applications run on the latest high speed servers and hence the speed is quite fast and you gain by having the desktop version you are using being accessible anytime from anywhere.
14. If I start using your Remote QuickBooks service am I bound to use the service for a specific time.
If you start using our QuickBooks Terminal Server, you don’t have to enter into a long term commitment as we provide our QuickBooks hosting on a monthly basis.
15. I am a CPA and I want to know whether going for QuickBooks Terminal Server allow me to show my particular client only their files and not others?
Yes, hosted QuickBooks allows you to have control of who views your files. The clients will be able to view only their files and not those of other clients.
16. I want my QuickBooks Hosted how do I start?
You need only contact our sales team and they will explain every thing in detail about RTCS QuickBooks Terminal Server or you can send us a mail to start your QuickBooks Hosting Services.
To know more about QuickBooks remote service or pricing call 888-408-6044,
|fill the Online Order Form or click here|
Note :QuickBooksTM is a licensed product of Intuit and is its trademark