Peachtree terminal server : FAQs
Peachtree terminal server is an excellent option for small business if they want to access their software from anyplace anytime, enabling multiuser access and collaboration and reduce IT support and maintenance costs.
1. What editions of Peachtree can be hosted on terminal server and if there is limitation to the features that may be accessed through Terminal Server hosting?
Few editions and versions of Peachtree Accounting software such as Peachtree Premium, Quantum and Peachtree Complete 2011 can be hosted on terminal servers. Further, all versions such as Premium contractor, manufacturing, nonprofit, Distribution as well as Accountant editions can be hosted. Moreover, all yearly release from 2005 onwards can be hosted on Real Time Cloud Service Terminal Servers. Also there is no compromise regarding the features that is associated with the desktop version of the software.
2. I am concerned about my financial data. What is the level of security you offer for Peachtree terminal server Hosting?
Real Time Cloud services Host Peachtree Accounting Application on latest Microsoft Terminal Servers. Access to the network is protected by latest firewalls to prevent unauthorized access as well as guarded by latest online security tools. At the same time the network is constantly monitored in real time for security threats. Also the Data is backed up automatically in dual locations in highly secured Tier IV Data Centers so that even remote possibility of data loss does not arise.
3. Will I be able to host Peachtree Add-ons on Terminal Servers as well?
All Peachtree Add-ons can be hosted on terminal servers and their effective integration with the accounting program ensured. Some of the Add-ons that can be hosted on Terminal servers are online backup, online Bill pay, Remote solutions, e-Peachtree, web tools and all Third party Add-ons that are available with Sage Developer partners.
4. I host other Applications such as ACT! CRM. Can effective integration between Peachtree and ACT! insured?
Peachtree and ACT! by Sage CRM can be more effectively integrated and export/import of data made possible if both of them are hosted on Terminal servers.
5. I want my IT support budget to be predetermined and fixed. If Peachtree Hosting on terminal servers can be of any Help in this regard?
Peachtree software Hosting on terminal servers come at a fixed monthly price and includes backup, 24x7x365 support as well. Not only you eliminate much of local IT support and management costs, there is also no fear of budget escalation.
6.What happens to my data if I want to discontinue from Real Time Cloud Services Peachtree terminal server hosting?
Peachtree Terminal servers Hosting service is available on pre month subscription basis. All your data is safe and downloadable and printable at the users end always. Also the services can be discontinued any time the client desires.
7.Do I need multiple licenses if Peachtree terminal servers offer multiuser access?
Though only one copy of Peachtree accounting software is installed and run on the Terminal servers all multiple users needs to have individual Licenses of the software.
8. What about Data backup. Does assured data backup is included with Peachtree terminal server hosting?
Yes, daily automatic data backup in dual locations is included with the Peachtree terminal server hosting service. Also the user has the option to locally backup and printing of data.
9. What about the updates to Peachtree Accounting software released by Sage from time to time?
Hosting Peachtree on Terminal servers ensures that users always use the updated version of the software as all updates released by Sage are incorporated in the copy installed on the terminal server.
10. I want to host Peachtree on Terminal server. How to get started?
Just fill the online order form or alternatively call our sales at 888-408-6044 to know more about Peachtree software service offerings or fill the contact form.