RTDS invents new technology so we can offer an innovative backup solution with distinctive advantages over our competitors and traditional backup methods. We make Customers an important part of the RTDS family, and continually improve our software not only to provide better technological solutions to old problems, but also to meet the needs of our Valuable Customers.
Why should you consider RTDS as a serious backup solution? Here are six reasons, among many:
1. Top-notch data security and integrity and unique pass phrase recovery system based on the best open standards (AES-256, HMAC-SHA-256, RSA-3072, TLS/SSL, PBKDF2, FIPS 197, NIST 800-38A). All file data is stored encrypted on disk and is doubly-encrypted while in transit. We cannot access your encryption key/data under any circumstances.
2. Single solution for remote and local backups, allowing you to simplify setup and monitoring and deliver a better customer experience. Now a single product can be used to instantly backup and restore data locally and remotely.
3. Proven high-speed fully automated block-level incremental backup engine, supporting unlimited versioning, compression, Exchange 2003 & SQL Server, open and locked files, very large files ( > 4GB), network mapped drives, and visual/manual editing of arbitrarily complex policies.
4. Easy to use, centralized provisioning, management, notification, and monitoring features. Instant email notification of errors/warnings, lack of backup, and unexpected disk usage changes. Web dashboard provides one-screen visualization of status of backup for all accounts.
5. Best in class backend infrastructure, layered on redundant storage with additional software-based forward error correction (above and beyond redundant storage), end-to-end data integrity checks (software and hardware), and proactive, automated file-integrity scanning for absolutely zero data loss.
6. Reverse-delta incremental backup strategy ensures that the most recent backup is always a full backup, while the transmitted incrementals and stored historical deltas are still small. This allows for faster restores and also means that once the full backup is uploaded the first time, only incremental backups are needed from that time forward (in contrast to forward-delta systems like tape backups where you have to periodically perform a full backup).
Interested? View our feature matrix for a detailed look at our solution offering.
Join Us Today
Call us now at 888-408-6044 or click here. Not convinced yet? We'll offer you a 10-days free trial. No credit card required. We're confident that once you test drive our solution you'll want to begin it..