Fishbowl add-on with QuickBooks hosting through RTCS – a marvelous opportunity for your company that you cannot risk to miss!
Fishbowl and QuickBooks are easily available through RTCS which is a cloud and application hosting service provider. Fishbowl and QuickBooks hosting simply means that the software and data files are stored, accessed, and run on the RTCS servers, rather than on one's own PC. End users connect via internet to the RTCS to access and run software or data files.
Fishbowl integrates seamlessly with QuickBooks. The combination of Fishbowl and QuickBooks gives you the tools needed to compete and grow. Fishbowl offers affordable inventory management solutions for small and mid-size businesses. It gives you complete control over both your accounting and inventory records in one place.
RTCS is a cloud hosting service provider which delivers hosted application services over the internet. RTCS runs the software provided by clients on its servers. RTCS provides your business several benefits such as-
- Reduced operational and maintenance costs: As cloud-computing follows a utility model in which service costs are based on consumption, you pay only for the resources that you use. Set-up and maintenance costs are also dramatically reduced.
- Frees up firm’s IT resources: By placing storage and server needs in the hands of RTCS , a company shifts the burden placed on its in-house IT team, and thereby, in-house IT department can focus on business-critical tasks.
- Easy implementation: RTCS provides for the hardware and implementation services for a fraction of the cost of an on-premises solution.
- Enhanced security: RTCS takes care of your data through trained data security professionals.
- Scalability: RTCS provides on demand availability of resources. An organization can add and subtract capacity as its work load dictates.
- Full, free, and dedicated support: Real Time Data Services provides free 24/7 dedicated professional support.
- Read more..
QuickBooks gives you the tools to control your finances, and Fishbowl gives you the tools to efficiently manage your inventory.
Fishbowl is so popular because it integrates completely with the QuickBooks. If you’re a business owner trying to take your business to the next level, you should definitely look into a combina¬tion of QuickBooks and Fishbowl. Many organizations are starting to use Fishbowl as a solution for asset tracking. It helps them to organize multiple warehouses, better plan to replace consumable goods, and increase efficiency. Most Fishbowl users find that the software pays for itself within the first few months, and then continues to save them money each month thereafter.
Here are three key benefits of using a Fishbowl-QuickBooks combination in your business:
Boost efficiency: You save a lot of time on inventory management by using Fishbowl Inventory utility, and even more time by adding mobile warehouse and barcode scanners to instantly update Fishbowl and QuickBooks at the same time.
Increase accuracy: With your accounting and inventory systems tied together, you have an accurate picture of your financial situation at all times.
Save money: Improving your inventory management significantly cuts costs by reducing unnecessary inventory, wasted time, and errors. This helps you reinvest more into your company for faster and more profitable growth.
F I S H B O W L ENHANCES Q U I C K B O O K S IN MANY WAYS -
|Capabilities||QuickBooks Only||QuickBooks with Fishbowl|
LIFO, FIFO, standard & average costing
† QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Enterprise
* Enterprise has some functionality for these features