Tax Applications Hosting FAQ
RTCS Tax Application Hosting: FAQ
1. What is tax application hosting?
Tax software hosting involves installing and running your Licensed Tax Software such as Lacerte on RTCS terminal servers. This implies that you need basic Internet access at your end to access the tax application. Also, you access the program just like a local desktop connection. You do not need any local backup as RTCS provides real time dual backup of your data. Most Importantly you can access the applications form anywhere at anytime.
2. Is RTCS Accounting Hosting Reliable and secure?
RTCS terminal servers use the latest security tools such as Firewall protection, anti-spyware and password protected access as well as saving your data on dual locations so that your data is safe and protected. You will be in complete control of the users whom you want to give access to the files as well as the degree of access.
3. Does RTCS host any other tax applications not mentioned on your site?
Yes, we can host other licensed Tax software.
4. Will I be able to backup my data locally?
Yes, you will be able to backup and print relevant files locally.
5. Will I be able to withdraw at anytime from if using RTCS hosting?
Yes, RTCS charges from month to month. You can withdraw anytime. Further, before withdrawal you will be able to save all your files locally.
6. Does RTCS Tax Software Hosting allow local backup of files?
Yes, you can always backup all your files locally for the hosted application.
7. Does this tax hosting environment require any new learning on my part?
No, since you access the same tax application which you are conversant with and there is no change in the way you run the application.
8. What about the Tax Hosting servers?
RTCS hosts tax software on the latest Terminal servers which are fast, secured as well having the value of secured backup of all your files on RTCS data centers.
Call 888-408-6044 to buy Tax software hosting or QuickBooks hosting services.