ACT! CRM Hosting
Moving Beyond the Desktop Applications
CRM management cannot be chained to local desktop or enterprise premises. With internet easily accessible from anywhere and with the evolution of a Greener approach to IT establishment, the use of hosting is becoming more and more popular. The management of ACT! CRM on desktop is limited to a single user login and all files are located at a particular place with no facility of automatic backup.
ACT Hosting brings a revolution by extending the functionality of this extensive and easy-to-use software. The client-specific version of software is installed on the remote Terminal servers. The client is handed over with dedicated server credentials. This server can be accessed from any part of the world and at any time and also has the provision of multi-user accessibility. User application and data are placed on this server which is regularly backed to secure client data. The best part about these services is that the solutions can be customized to meet the growing customer needs.
Is ACT CRM Hosting a sustainable business opportunity?
ACT hosting is a profitable deal for organizations with specific requirements to obtain the maximum functionality with minimum investment of cost and effort. It is a feasible choice under the following circumstances:
• When some SME wishes to have its entire CRM infrastructure migrated to a consolidated source but is constrained with the enormous expenses involved.
• When organizations or users are unable to gain mobile access to their data and applications. This happens mainly due to intensive IT network or fixed IP addressing.
• When setting up security constraints, maintenance taskforce and regular backup becomes a difficult task due to the hefty operational expenses involved.
• When the company wishes to concentrate on the research and development of its core business functionality while outsourcing the IT setup with some reliable hosting service.
• When an organization is using Peachtree, QuickBooks or any other accounting software and needs to incorporate the use of ACT! CRM with the files of these applications.
Why Choose The ACT! Hosting Pathway?
The hard to ignore benefits of ACT! CRM hosting can be classified under three main heads:
• Server hardware requirements are eliminated
• Operational expenses are nullified as it is our responsibility
• Installation and regular updates and version upgrade are not issues
• Fixed space office is not a necessity as operations can be handled from anywhere
• Pay-as-you-go business model saves additional investment
• Fully functional ACT! CRM can be hosted remotely
• Unimaginably fast server speed
• No additional technical acquaintance is required
• Quick troubleshooting with high availability of 24x7 support services
• Up-to-the-minute upgraded technical infrastructure to meet the growing industry demands
• Physical server security implemented through data center authentication, biometric systems and live 24x7 monitoring of server space entry through CCTV cameras
• Firewalls, intrusion detection systems and antivirus software are implemented for ensuring the security of cloud environment
• 30 day rolling data backup for quick recovery in the event of any mishap
• Backup at multiple locations promises data availability at any time
ACT! Hosting with RTCS: A Superior Solution
Real Time Cloud Services, which is a major ACT! Hosting solution provider, is just the right ASP for small and medium business. The company’s qualitative service is matched by affordable pricing and availability of entire range of application Hosting solutions such as QuickBooks and Peachtree that can be integrated with ACT!
RTCS ACT! Hosting solutions:
RTCS offers a complete range of ACT! Hosting solutions suitable to various needs of diverse users so that each users group is able to find the most affordable yet qualitative CRM Hosting service option.
ACT! Hosting on Terminal servers: In this hosting option ACT! By Sage and ACT! Premium for web is installed on latest Microsoft Terminal servers. Complete CRM database resides on our terminal servers and the users’ access the ACT! CRM as a local Desktop interface. The ACT! Terminal hosting solution allows access to the application from any place anytime thorough an online connection and supports multiple user access as well. Also users can locally backup and print files.
Each user has individual profile and should have the ACT! License. ACT! Hosting on terminal server comes with dual backup of all data and also includes 24x7x365 support. ACT! Hosting on terminal server frees you to use the software from diverse platforms as well. ACT! Hosting option is most suitable for small and medium business that may have large numbers of users and coordination among them may be necessary.
ACT! For Web: In this Hosting option the ACT! Database is hosted on a commercial Virtual server which acts just like a dedicated server. This ACT! Hosting option also comes with Dual Backup of all data and always on support and anywhere anytime accessibility to the database. Local backup and printing option also exists.
ACT! Software can be integrated with various accounting applications such as QuickBooks and Peachtree. The benefits of Hosting ACT! together with other accounting applications is essentially in enhancing the productivity from the CRM software through providing end to end solutions. Data generated during the accounting process can be integrated with for customer relationship management and vice versa. Not only time and resource for multiple data entry are saved, it also provides for effective forecasting generated out of interplay between financial and CRM factors.
RTCS ACT! Hosting solution also provides for Hosting QuickBooks or Peachtree together with ACT! on a Workgroup Server.
ACT! and Peachtree integration : In this ACT! Hosting option, both ACT! and Peachtree are Hosted on virtual server and effective integration is ensured by the service provider. Anytime anywhere access, backup and 24x7x365 support comes pre-included with the service.
Fill the Online Order Form or call 888-408-6044
QuickBooks Software is © Intuit Inc. All rights reserved. QuickBooks Software is hosted by Real Time Cloud Services. Real Time Cloud Services, LLC is not affiliated with or endorsed by Intuit Inc. Real Time Cloud Services, LLC is solely responsible for the provision of all services on this website.