QuickBooks is popular and powerful accounting software but merging with the cloud has made it much more effective and resourceful. It gives you a freedom to access from anywhere, anytime. Cloud Hosting provides every feature that is present in the desktop version but along with that it gives some additional features as well.
- Multiuser EnvironmentQuickBooks on cloud helps in using the application on any operating system be it Windows, Mac or Linux. Moreover, the software can be used on Smartphones as well. Thus, the cumbersome process of installation is no more.
- Technical SupportWith the use of cloud QuickBooks you get a 24×7 technical support. This feature may seem an extra or redundant but is highly useful for someone who is not familiar with the software.
- Back-upThere is an availability of full data back-up in cloud service. The backup of the data is distributed so that even if any location faces crisis, the other one is there to support it.
- SecurityThe security of the critical data is of highest priority and this is achieved in cloud QuickBooks. The data is highly secured and breach free.
- Real Time InteractionThe accountant can interact with the client in the real time to get hold of some required information. Moreover, due monitoring of the work can be done easily.
- Cost SavingThe cost is obviously saved in the cloud services and cloud QuickBooks is no different. As the software can be used using the internet, the only cost involved in the subscription fees paid to the host and the need to buy the entire software is not there.