Ellen DeGeneres: – People always ask me, ‘Were you funny as a child?’ Well, no, I was an accountant.’
This is the time to stop accounting from doing this to the accountants. Intuit has come up with new version of QuickBooks accounting software i.e. ‘QuickBooks 2013’ to challenge what was said by Ellen DeGeneres. This new version is there to make accounting really easy and quick and give all the accountants time to have fun.
List of Powerful tools and features that comes with QuickBooks accountant 2013
- Ability to send general journal entries right from QuickBooks so clients can import with a single click.
- User can enter or paste more than 1000 transactions from excel and save all at once.
- It saves time by using existing company file as a template to set up new clients.
- Accountant center allows you to quickly access your most used accountant tools.
- Period copy allows you to create a time-restricted copy of your clients’ QuickBooks files.
- Multi-instance saves your time by enabling you to work in two different company files at the same time.
- Inventory center allows you to find inventory tasks in the Inventory center.
All these tools and features simplify accounting and allow accountants to be easy and quick. Try QuickBooks accountant 2013 and see if it really change the definition of accountants for you as well.